This is one of the standards in the ISO 9000 family relating to quality management systems and it is designed to help provide organisations with a quality management system that will be of real benefit. It is designed to help manage a business effectively and put in place best practice methodology.
Accreditation to ISO 9001 will give your organisation the quality systems that will provide the foundation to better customer satisfaction, improved staff motivation and will be a basis continual improvement.
Certification to ISO 9001 is suitable for all organisational sizes and industry sectors, being well established around the world as an invaluable quality management system that will save time and cost, improve efficiency and ultimately improve customer relationships.
The process encompasses the entire organisation and requires senior management buy-in; it is not just a function of the Quality Department.
To achieve ISO 9001 certification an organisation needs to demonstrate that it can meet regulatory requirements and apply the system effectively to be of real benefit to your customers.
Some of the benefits to your organisation:
- Provides senior management with an efficient management process
- Sets out areas of responsibility across the organisation
- Provides continuous assessment and improvement
- Communicates a positive message to staff and customers
- Identifies and encourages more efficient and time saving processes
- Highlights deficiencies
- Reduces your costs
- Marketing opportunities
Some of the benefits to your customers:
- Improved quality and service
- Delivery on time
- Right first time attitude
- Fewer returned products and complaints
- Independent audit demonstrates commitment to quality
Interested? Give us call and chat with our Quality Consultant about how ISO 9001 could improve your business.
Contact us with any questions. If you have any questions or Health and Safety Compliance questions; we offer a Free Consultancy by phone or on-site. Please complete this form and a team member will contact you.